Sunday, March 29, 2009

Life Lessons Learned From the Bum at Movies 9

After talking with Maria I was inspired to write down the valuable life lessons that I learned from the Bum that would frequent Movies 9 while I was working there. I only hope that those who read this can gain the same knowledge that I have, from the man reffered to as the Movies 9 Bum.

-When you have an actual job you are indeed "working for the king".
-It IS possible to loose BOTH of your shoes in a movie theatre.
-A wet brochure will not pass as a movie ticket.
-If you annoy or creep out the people in the lobby enough, they will buy your movie ticket for you.
-It is not always good to be constantly having the smell of liquor on your breath.
-Digging through the trash to find a large popcorn bag can get you a refill free of charge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment