Friday, April 8, 2011

The Shawn Song and Cameroni.

Nicole and I didn't have any plans Friday night.  After realizing that we really don't have any friends, and the ones we do have don't answer our calls we decided to write a song to one of them because we are just that lame cool. This is what we came up with...

My only defense for that video is that it was late and we thought we were hilarious.   Let's just say we know how to entertain ourselves.   I am glad to say that we had a little bit more going on Saturday night.  Our friend Cameron was having another one of his concerts.  We always do our best to support him ever since he saved us from social suicide by being gracious enough to come play at our party in August after another artist bailed last minute.  I really cannot say enough good about Cam, he is such a sweetheart.
So when Cam asked us to invite as many people as we could to his show, we of course did.  Cam did amazing as usual.  We love Cam, he always makes a point to show us a little love during his shows usually with a wink and look or even getting right up to us and singing right at us during certain songs.   This time when he jumped off the stage he sang right to Nicole, and as for me he made sure to point to me when he sang "I hit ten for ten with you downtown."  This is particularly funny because earlier in the year I told him that I wanted him to make a shirt that said "I hit ten for ten with you downtown."  His response was "You would Lindsey."  Its not looking like he is ever going to let me live that one down.  Unfortunately, we didn't get Cams big bear hugs with a kiss on the head after the show, but we did get to chat with Cam's dad (Al) and step mom (Erika) for a bit. They filled us in on some exciting stuff that will be happening in the next couple of months.

April 8-9, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment