Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Quarter Life Crisis

Dear Lindsey:

Thank you for your cooking. I love you. I liked to be with you. Thank you for helping me tie my shoe yesterday.

(What did you like best about preschool?)
I liked to do the computers and paint.

(What is your favorite thing about Lindsey?)
My favorite thing about Lindsey is hugging her.

Hannah: "Mom, I want to give Lindsey this potato because she likes to cook and she like potatoes. She can wash it, smell it, taste it, eat it, and dry it after it is wet. She can cook it but she does not have enough potatoes. She likes kids and she likes me. She does not want makeup Mom because she wants a potato! I love her."

I love you.

Love, Hannah

This was a letter that I received (along with a potato)  from a 4 year old that I taught.  I have been with Alta High Preschool since 2005 and have loved every minute of it.  This year was my last year because I am looking for a "grown up" job that I can get full time and benefits with, thus the reason for my quarter life crisis.  Here are a few things that I am going to miss about my job...
Doing random things like making log cabins out of easy cheese and pretzels
I love these girls!  They were so sweet, they would leave me  post-it notes on my desk everyday saying that I'm perfect...
...and draw pictures on the white board.
 The girls ran out trying to beat each other to hug me and the door shut behind us and locked us all out.
I am going to miss my Preschoolers!


While I am more terrified than ever to find my spot in this world, I am excited for the new adventures that are to come...

May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment