Saturday, December 3, 2011

Read a thon

Saturday we had a read-a-thon to help us finish the Book of Mormon by the end of the year. 
I can't say I did so well...

Luckily Mark let me borrow his iphone so that I could listen to the Book of Mormon on podcast. 
I think the only reason he let me do it was because he felt bad for doing this to me...
I know I look like I am smiling but I am pretty sure I am screaming

I can't remember what I said that made him fold me in half and try to write on my face but let's be honest,
I probably deserved it.

We also went to the old folks home to help them decorate for Christmas.  
I did less decorating and more visiting.
Ryan, Richard, Other Lady I couldn't understand, Me

Ryan and I had fun in the Alzheimer's unit talking with Richard who would get finished telling a borderline inappropriate story and then repeat it over again.  
(It had something to do with a bishops interview and his wife yelling out "I'm a virgin!"
Then a lady who looked like the witch off of Sword in the stone came over and yelled at Richard insisting that she made the couch he was sitting on.  Things started to get violent, I froze, and luckily Sipunu stepped in before a fight started. 
Overall I would say it was a pretty successful day. 

Saturday December 3, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment