Sunday, September 4, 2011

Everybodys lookin for love

It was fun to be 'that' girl who goes wild over the onstage talent.  Saturday the girls and I went to the Jason Derulo concert.

Linze, Candice, Michelle, Nicole, Me, Tottie
Normally this is not a concert that I would go to but Cameron was opening so we decided to go.  I was so glad that we went for multiple reasons. 
This being one of them
Jason ripped off his shirt and threw it into the crowd.
Pretty sure the guy behind us beat off all the girls and snatched up the shirt.



 During the concert Jason came over to where we were standing and held our hands.  I have never been at just the right spot at a concert to do that.  Don't ask me how but somehow with him being literally right in front of me I still couldn't get a good picture.  Although I did get one good one.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment